Cotswold Farm ParkAttractions
- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
Cotswold Farm Park is a jam packed day of fun for the whole family.
Spread across a working farm which is home to Britain’s most comprehensive collection of rare breeds of British farm animals, Cotswold Farm Park has a huge selection of activities and events available on site.
Activities for youngsters include:
- Rabbits and guinea pigs to stroke
- Lambs and goat kids to bottle feed
- Piglets to meet
- Seasonal demonstrations (lambing, shearing or milking)
- Farm safari ride
- 2-mile Wildlife Walk
- Play areas both indoors and outside
- Giant bouncing air pillows
- Indoor toddler soft play
- Adventure Barn with beach
- Sand pits
You'll find easy parking, a restaurant, gift shop and picnic area all within an easily accessible site for pushchairs and wheelchair users. Look out for seasonal events around Halloween and Christmas!
Opening Times 2018
February 10th – December 24th
10.30am – 5.00pm
The shop and Adam’s Kitchen are both open daily from 9:30am.
Toddlers (2/3) £8.50
Pre-book your tickets online here