Cotswold Farm ParkAttractions
- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
Cotswold Farm Park is a jam packed day of fun for the whole family.
For summer 2020, they have the follow changes in place:
• Cashless system on site
• Online advanced bookings only
• Outdoor food service only
• Indoor play currently closed and no animal demos or Farm Safari at this time
Please do not travel to Cotswold Farm Park without first purchasing your tickets online.
Spread across a working farm which is home to Britain’s most comprehensive collection of rare breeds of British farm animals, Cotswold Farm Park has a huge selection of activities and events available on site.
Activities for youngsters include:
- Rabbits and guinea pigs to stroke
- Lambs and goat kids to bottle feed
- Piglets to meet
- Seasonal demonstrations (lambing, shearing or milking)
- 2-mile Wildlife Walk
- Play areas
- Giant bouncing air pillows
- Adventure Barn with beach
- Sand pits
You'll find easy parking, a restaurant, gift shop and picnic area all within an easily accessible site for pushchairs and wheelchair users. Look out for seasonal events around Halloween and Christmas!
Pre-book your tickets online here