The Brewery QuarterPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
The Brewery Quarter is a one-stop shop where you can shop-dine-stay and play! There's always plenty to see and do, plus lots of spots to enjoy a bite to eat.
Food & Drink:
- Brewhouse and Kitchen is a small, independent pub group. They team together a fantastic collection of drinks to their offering of freshly-cooked pub classics – all to give you a tantalising pub experience with a modern twist.
- Pho serves great value, healthy Vietnamese food that's cooked fresh in each kitchen daily.
- Creams Café offers a wide selection of gelatos, waffles, crepes, cakes and puddings. They also serve a thirst quenching range of milkshakes, scoopshakes, powershakes, smoothies, soda floats and slush puppies alongside a traditional range of soft drinks, teas and coffees.
- Five Guys serve a range of delicious burgers, fries and milkshakes. Burgers are grilled to order and fries are hand cut each morning. All ingredients are sourced locally.
- Soho Coffee Co serve their signature fairtrade, organic & rainforest alliance certified coffee alongside fast, fresh and flavoursome food, prepared in their kitchen daily.
- Prezzo aims to provide excellent Italian food and friendly service in exceptionally stylish surroundings – yet at a reasonable price. It’s not only pasta and pizza though. There’s risotto, crab cakes, calamari, several chicken dishes, calzone and even stone baked sandwiches. Their desserts are divine too!
- Son Of Steak brings fast, good quality steak and create the perfect destination for casual meet ups over fantastic food and drinks. Diners can expect a range of hand cut, seared succulent steaks.
- The Alchemist is a theatrical restaurant and bar that brings its ‘celebration of the unconventional, dark and controversial’ to Cheltenham.
- The Cosy Club is quirky, eccentric and playful. It offers informal casual dining, drinking and lounging in a homely and family friendly environment. The menu majors on comfort food classics as well as offering an extensive brunch menu, a decent variety of sandwiches, and a great selection of tapas.
- At Nando's you’ll be spoilt for choice with a mouth-watering menu offering chicken on or off the bone, scrumptious burgers, wraps and pittas, with a selection of sides, salads, appetisers and sharing platters.
- The Botanist is an experience for all senses with an eclectic menu and extensive cocktail, wine and ale list.
- Mowgli offers fans of Indian cuisine the chance to enjoy food tapas-style, with plenty of delicious, colourful and healthy sharing tiffins on offer, in a beautifully fairy lit setting. Little adventurers will love the swing seats!
Things to do:
- Mr Mulligan's Lost World Golf is perfect whether you are looking for a family trip out, the perfect children’s party or a late night session with a group of your friends, this unique venue is ready to surprise you.
- Flight Club is the home of Social Darts. Spectacular bar with an electric atmosphere.
- The Play Farm is Cheltenham's premium soft play centre, offering limited numbers of children and families in for pre-booked sessions, with the venue periodically cleaned before and after each session meaning families can enjoy play in calmer and safe surroundings to your typical soft play.
- Escape Hunt is on a mission to bring people a new kind of entertainment. Escape Hunting involves teammates losing themselves in incredible new worlds, taking on pulse-racing missions and challenges created by the Escape Hunt Studios team.
- Hollywood Bowl has 16 pre-bookable state-of-the-art bowling lanes including four VIP lanes. Challenge your friends to a game of pool or try out the great range of fun-filled amusements that are guaranteed to keep everyone entertained.
- Cineworld has 14-screens including three VIP screens, a multi-sensory 4DX screen and an IMAX screen- showing all the latest blockbusters.
Park safely and reasonably at the NCP on St Margaret's Road, situated just opposite or find The Brewery Quarter by foot just on Cheltenham's High St, with bus stops close by. The public toilets and baby changing can be found in Cupola Tower in the centre of the scheme.
Dog owners and their well behaved pooches are welcome in several of the venues in The Brewery Quarter including The Alchemist, The Botanist, Brewdog, Brewhouse and Kitchen, Cosy Club, Hub Box, Mowgli, and Pho - along with the outdoor venues of others.