Holiday Clubs in Cheltenham: February Half TermPublished:
February Half Term is on the horizon and we've started to round up some holiday clubs in Cheltenham offering fun and educational activities for children throughout the holidays.
Apart from easing childcare headaches for working parents, many of these clubs have been created with learning and development in mind, offering life skills, training and confidence-building, letting kids come away with new skills learnt in a safe, supportive environment.
Featured Holiday Clubs in Cheltenham
Tag Trojans Sports Camps
Welcome to Tag Trojans! Over the last 20 years we’ve helped 1000s of children acquire a healthy, positive attitude towards sport and develop valuable skills along the way! Striving to create a safe, nurturing environment, our club atmosphere is welcoming & thrives on laughter.
Your children will experience jam-packed days of sports and fun activities, including Tag-rugby, Football, Dodgeball, Tennis, Hockey, Netball, Curling and many more. We use the same coaching formula that we have used in our tag rugby club for over 20 years and apply this to a multitude of fun sports.
Our family of coaches and assistants are enthusiastic and committed, some have been with Tag Trojans for over 10 years! Our strict safeguarding procedures requires that DBS checks are carried out on all our staff.
- Monday 17th February, Tuesday 18th February & Wednesday 19th February
Times: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Dean Close Sports Centre, Shelburne Road, Cheltenham GL51 6HE
Age range: Age 4 to 9 (Reception to Year 4 children)
Cost: From £28 per day
For booking or more information:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 07458 394655
4-2-11 Activity Camp
Rated Outstanding by Ofsted and award winning holiday club for children aged 3-14. This family run holiday camp is led by a team of experienced, qualified staff. Two pediatric first aid trained staff on duty daily. We are well known for our varied activities and professional caring staff.
New activities for 2020 - Go karts, magic shows, street dance, water polo, climbing wall and laser tag!
We take children from aged 3, CHILDCARE VOUCHERS and ALL staff are DBS checked.
- February Half Term: Monday 17th - Friday 21st February
- Easter Holidays: 6th - 16th April
- Summer Holidays: 20th July - 14th August
Times: Vary between 8.15am - 5.45pm
- St Edward’s School
- Prestbury St Mary’s Cheltenham
- Dinglewell Junior in Gloucester
Age range: 3-14
Cost: From £23.40 a day
BALLERS USA SPORTS CAMPS
NEW and exciting camps for children 9 - 13 years old to learn and play American sports like American football, baseball and basketball. Coach Tom is Qualified, Insured and has a current DBS certificate.
The day is split into 3 sessions
• Rise & Grind: Warm ups and physical fitness games.
• Learn & Practice: Drills and games to help players develop their skills.
• Play & Compete: Games and matches to help players test their knowledge.
All Rookies (first timers) receive baseball cap & The Most Valuable Player for each day receives a t-shirt.
Dates: 17th February 2020
Times: 9am - 4pm
Location: At Cleeve Sports Centre, Two Hedges Road, GL52 8AE
Age range: 9 - 13 years
Cost: £17.00 per child.
Booking deadline: One day before.
For more information contact Tom Jacobsen 07828241592 /www.ne14tennis.co.uk/ballers
Gloucester Rugby Half Term Camp at the Prince of Wales Stadium
The Rugby Camps skills session will focus on:
Handling – The Basic Principles
Decision Making – The Fundamentals of Game Understanding, Evasion and Attacking Play
Contact – Tackle Technique, Rucking, Mauling and Defensive Systems
Running – The Principles of Speed and Agility
Analysis – Used to Improve Game Understanding
Team Building – A Vital Element that means the difference between Victory and Defeat
Our Multi Sports Camp included rugby, basketball, dodgeball, Gaelic football and cricket just to name a few sports as well as team building activities.
Dates, venue and Costs:
• 20 – 21 Feb – Prince of Wales Stadium (Cheltenham) 8–13 year olds boys and girls - £60
Move More Camps
Move More camps are all about children being active, learning new skills, trying new sports and developing their fundamental movement skills. We have a no screens policy at our camps. We feel this is a really important aspect, we know that parents feel that children spend enough time on screens, therefore at camp children take part in a variety of different activities, there will be some down times throughout the day, as it is a long day for children to be active throughout, but these will be filled with activities such as arts & crafts or board games.
Location / Age range / Dates:
- Balcarras School (Charlton Kings) - 17th-21st February - 4-12 years old, 4 year olds ½ day only
- Bishops Cleeve Primary Academy (Bishops Cleeve) - 17th-21st February - 4-12 years old, 4 year olds ½ day only
- Warden Hill Primary School (Hatherley) - 17th-21st February - 4-12 years old, 4 year olds ½ day only
- John Moore Primary School (Tewkesbury) - 17th-21st February - 4-12 years old, 4 year olds ½ day only
- Charlton Kings Infant School (EARLY YEARS) - 17th-21st February - 3-7 years old, full days available
Times: 8.30-5.30pm each day for all camps except Football Camp which runs from 9am-3.30pm
Cost: from £12-£30 per day
FOOTBALL CAMPS (£25 per day)
- Balcarras (Charlton Kings) - 18th & 19th February - 6-12 years old, no half days.
- Warden Hill Primary School (Hatherley) - 20th & 21st February - 6-12 years old, no half days.
Early bird discounts finish 2 weeks before the camp is due to start.
For more information click here
To book your child's place click here
Cheltenham Trust Half Term Activities
Enjoy a day of sporting adventure at Leisure at Cheltenham.
Taking place on Wednesday 19th February, 9am to 4:30pm.
Enjoy a day of dodgeball, diving and hockey!
Available for ages 8 to 12 years at £30 per child for the day.
Is your child a football fan?
Cheltenham Trust is running a Football Camp on Tuesday 18 February where kids can improve their footie skills, enjoy an active day and have some fun!
As a partner of Cheltenham Town FC, we will be joined by a special guest - watch this space!
The day is suitable for ages 8 to 12 years with half or full day options.
Full day (9am to 4pm) costs £20 per child.
Half day (9am to 12pm) costs £10 per child.