- All The Family
- School Age
Free for all! Sign up to receive early tips and clues HERE! You don't need to sign up to be able to take part in the trail.
1. Pick up a map and secret instructions from The Wilson Art Gallery & Museum
2. Find the trail task card and take a photo (so you remember!)
3. Follow the Hidden Cheltenham trail to location 1
4. Standing on location 1, get your photo up of the task card and follow the instructions to get to the answer (which will always be a number)
5. The task card will tell you where the next venue for instructions are. Go there to find the next task card, check your answer is correct and write the letter provided
6. Do you get it?
7. Now you only have 11 more to do!
Keep a note of all answers - numbers from each task, there may be a bonus task for adults at the end!
8. Take your completed map to The Wilson Gallery to receive goodies and enter an exclusive competiton
Optional: use the 12 number to un-code the hidden summer trail word!
Wednesday 17th July - Monday 2nd September (excluding Sunday 1st September)
9am - 5pm daily