- All The Family
- School Age
Drop scones just like they used to be – come and taste this Victorian favourite freshly baked on our coal-fired range. Tasty treats await in the Victorian Kitchen in front of a coal fire! Our resident historic cook will also be preparing at least two other seasonal vintage treats. Previous examples include rhubarb suet pudding, caraway seed cake and treacle and oatmeal biscuits. Tea is also served as part of the event.
Free with an annual admission ticket. A small donation towards the baking is welcome.
Saturday 16th November & Saturday 7th December
11am - 3pm
- Adults: £6
- Children (5-15): £2
- Concessions: £5.50 (Senior Citizens, Students, Registered Disabled, Registered Unemployed)
- Family Ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children): £14
All entrance tickets are now Annual Passes. Come back to the Museum as many times as you like within one year for no extra cost! Just bring your ticket with you when you return.
- Friends of the Holst Birthplace Trust
- Children under 5
- Museum Association Members
- Art Fund Members (with card)
- Benefactors and 1 friend (with card)
- Assistants to Disabled visitors