All Things WildPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Re-opening April 12th - All Things Wild Nature Centre provides a fun, interactive and educational environment for everyone to get back to nature!
Update: The majority of outdoor play areas are now open, along with the Adventures Barn, Ocean Voyage, Reptile Room, Farmyard Safari Barn, Dino Barn. The Dino Train is now operating. The outdoor animals and dinosaurs remain fully viewable.
Due to current government guidelines there will be some areas of the park that remain closed off. All indoor play areas will be closed, this includes Jungle Mayhem soft play, indoor beach, Wilbur’s Discovery Zone and the Wild Fun Barn (including indoor football pitch and small soft play). Animal walkthroughs are also currently closed. No itinerary activities, such as Meet the Farm and Animal Encounters will take place.!
Facemasks are compulsory in all indoor areas on site (excluding under 11’s and other exemptions, listed by the government).
There will be a restricted number of tickets available to purchase per day and these can ONLY be booked online in advance
Arrival from 10am – 12.30pm:
Adult – £14.00
Child (3-16) – £14.00
Under 3 / Carer* – FREE
Arrival from 1pm – 2pm:
Adult – £12.00
Child (3-16) – £12.00
Under 3 / Carer* – FREE
Arrival from 2.30pm – 3.30pm:
Adult – £10.00
Child (3-16) – £10.00
Under 3 / Carer* – FREE
What safety measures are All Things Wild implementing?
The safety of staff, visitors and animals is of paramount importance to us, and we have reviewed all of our procedures in line with government guidance, making numerous changes across the park to maximise safety. These changes we have made are listed below, but please be advised that these may change as government guidance is updated. Find the very latest on the All Things Wild website:
- We have restricted the number of admissions per day to ensure visitors and staff can safely keep to the social distancing requirements around the park.
- All ticket types, including Annual Members, need to be pre booked and allocated a time slot. Visitors will not be able to purchase admission tickets from entry kiosk at All Things Wild.
- When booking online, visitors and All Things Wild Members will be required to choose an arrival timeslot. Timeslots are in place so that we can manage the number of people that arrive throughout the day, and to control the number of people in the park.
- Our visitor entrance has changed so please look out for new signage when you arrive that will point you in the direction of our new outdoor entrance.
- We have implemented a one-way route around the park so visitors can enjoy their day and avoid crowds. There will also be arrows, signage and barriers to mark the way.
- There will be no paper maps available on the day, however we have put a copy of the map clearly showing the one way system for you to download prior to your visit.
- We have some closures around the park, such as our animal walkthroughs and indoor play areas. These closures will be reviewed periodically in line with government guidelines.
- As per government guidelines, food and drink is now available via takeaway only from a café in the middle of the park. You will also be able to purchase snacks, drinks, toys and gifts from the Wild Store, which is accessible from the car park before or after your visit.
- Face coverings are currently compulsory in ALL INDOOR areas of the park. This includes: Wild Store, Ocean Voyage & Reptile Room, Adventures Barn, Farmyard Safari Barn and Dino Barn. This excludes under 11’s and other exemptions listed by the government.
- Face coverings are not compulsory for our staff members, however some members of our team may choose to wear them.
- We have plenty of hand washing facilities, including sinks in restrooms and hand wash stations, around our park. Download the map for the locations or look out for signage on your visit.
- Our team have increased our cleaning schedule throughout the day, across our site.
- In our toilet facilities, we ask our visitors to follow social distancing, and if cubicles are engaged please queue on the markers outside. We ask visitors to remember to wash hands before and after using our toilet facilities. If you need to pass another person whilst entering or exiting, in line with government guidance, we ask that you turn your back to them as you walk past. A member of our team will regularly check on toilet facilities across the zoo, ensuring they are clean and soap dispensers are full.
- We ask that we all work together to follow social distancing around All Things Wild, and we politely remind our visitors to keep apart from visitors from other households. Social distancing markers and signage are located around our zoo as reminders. Visitors who persistently disregard the government’s social distancing guidelines will be asked to leave.
- If you are not feeling well with either one or more of the symptoms of Covid-19 – a fever, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, headache or difficulty breathing – please do not visit All Things Wild, stay at home and follow government and NHS 111 advice. We’ll be here once you’re symptom-free and better.
|Monday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|