- All The Family
- School Age
A book group with a vintage twist! Revisit old favourites and discover forgotten classics in this monthly Victorian Book Club meet-up. Led by curator Laura Kinnear, the session will take place in the Victorian kitchen with plenty of tea, coffee and cake, as well as a coal-fire in the winter months!
- Wednesday 7th Aug, 10am - 11:30am: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Wednesday 11th Sep, 10am - 11:30am: North and South: Elizabeth Gaskell
- Wednesday 9th Oct, 10am - 11:30am: The War of The Worlds by HG Wells
- Wednesday 6th Nov, 10am - 11:30am: The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
Free with an annual admission ticket. A small donation towards refreshments is welcome. No need to book – just turn up!
- Adults: £6
- Children (5-15): £2
- Concessions: £5.50 (Senior Citizens, Students, Registered Disabled, Registered Unemployed)
- Family Ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children): £14
All entrance tickets are now Annual Passes. Come back to the Museum as many times as you like within one year for no extra cost! Just bring your ticket with you when you return.
- Friends of the Holst Birthplace Trust
- Children under 5
- Museum Association Members
- Art Fund Members (with card)
- Benefactors and 1 friend (with card)
- Assistants to Disabled visitors
The Holst Birthplace Museum welcomes groups of all ages and interests.