The Brewery QuarterPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
This Halloween at The Brewery Quarter:
The Play Farm -
The Play Farm will be going into full Halloween mode with spooky decorations throughout the venue all week. Look out for Halloween themed spooky drinks and decorated cakes/biscuits in their café. Due to popular demand, the venue now has kept the maximum number of people at a lower than capacity level so advance booking is always recommended!
They are also hosting two Halloween Kids Raves on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th October from 5:50 -7:30pm. Hosted by Little Vix, ravers can expect crazy effects whilst they party, fun face paint or glitter, slushies, glow sticks and more! Tickets are available via their website here.
Escape Hunt -
Escape Hunt will be launching their super spooky VR game “Sanctum” for half term and will be pre-selling games from the end of this week. Step into a sinister world full of mystical creatures to investigate a string of mysterious disappearances in the nearby forests. Visit an old, abandoned monastery, where the cult of an ancient deity settled and encounter the mysterious force from the dungeon. Are you ready to confront your darkest fears? Suitable for children aged 12 and above.
Plus look out for Escape Hunt’s ghosts hidden around The Brewery Quarter, scan the QR code for a chance to win discounts or free tickets for an Escape Hunt game!
Enjoy reduced price tickets throughout all of half term, with Cineworld’s Movies For Juniors. Watch movies you might have missed previously from just £2.25 per ticket for any age. Available every morning throughout half term.
Hollywood Bowl -
Hollywood Bowl has just had a refurb and is looking amazing! It’s had a modern makeover meaning a big arcade area with new machines added.
With so many new food venues to try out such as Mowgli, Hub Box and The Alchemist, people are spoilt for choice too when they’re here!
The Brewery Quarter is Cheltenham town centre’s most exciting leisure and retail centre. With a wealth of great brands already in-situ visitors love to shop, dine, stay and play here.
Food & Drink:
- Brewhouse and Kitchen is a small, independent pub group. They team together a fantastic collection of drinks to their offering of freshly-cooked pub classics – all to give you a tantalising pub experience with a modern twist.
- Creams Café offers a wide selection of gelatos, waffles, crepes, cakes and puddings. They also serve a thirst quenching range of milkshakes, scoopshakes, powershakes, smoothies, soda floats and slush puppies alongside a traditional range of soft drinks, teas and coffees.
- Five Guys serve a range of delicious burgers, fries and milkshakes. Burgers are grilled to order and fries are hand cut each morning. All ingredients are sourced locally.
- Soho Coffee Co serve their signature fairtrade, organic & rainforest alliance certified coffee alongside fast, fresh and flavoursome food, prepared in their kitchen daily.
- Prezzo aims to provide excellent Italian food and friendly service in exceptionally stylish surroundings – yet at a reasonable price. It’s not only pasta and pizza though. There’s risotto, crab cakes, calamari, several chicken dishes, calzone and even stone baked sandwiches. Their desserts are divine too!
- Son Of Steak brings fast, good quality steak and create the perfect destination for casual meet ups over fantastic food and drinks. Diners can expect a range of hand cut, seared succulent steaks.
- The Alchemist is a theatrical restaurant and bar that brings its ‘celebration of the unconventional, dark and controversial’ to Cheltenham.
- The Cosy Club is quirky, eccentric and playful. It offers informal casual dining, drinking and lounging in a homely and family friendly environment. The menu majors on comfort food classics as well as offering an extensive brunch menu, a decent variety of sandwiches, and a great selection of tapas.
- At Nando's you’ll be spoilt for choice with a mouth-watering menu offering chicken on or off the bone, scrumptious burgers, wraps and pittas, with a selection of sides, salads, appeteasers and sharing platters.
- The Botanist is an experience for all senses with an eclectic menu and extensive cocktail, wine and ale list.
Things to do:
- Mr Mulligan's Lost World Golf is perfect whether you are looking for a family trip out, the perfect children’s party or a late night session with a group of your friends, this unique venue is ready to surprise you.
- The Play Farm is Cheltenham's premium soft play centre, offering limited numbers of children and families in for pre-booked sessions, with the venue periodically cleaned before and after each session meaning families can enjoy play in calmer and safe surroundings to your typical soft play.
- Escape Hunt is on a mission to bring people a new kind of entertainment. Escape Hunting involves teammates losing themselves in incredible new worlds, taking on pulse-racing missions and challenges created by the Escape Hunt Studios team.
- Hollywood Bowl has 16 pre-bookable state-of-the-art bowling lanes including four VIP lanes. Challenge your friends to a game of pool or try out the great range of fun-filled amusements that are guaranteed to keep everyone entertained.
- Cineworld has 14-screens including three VIP screens, a multi-sensory 4DX screen and an IMAX screen- showing all the latest blockbusters.
Park safely and reasonably at the NCP on St Margaret's Road, situated just opposite or find The Brewery Quarter by foot just on Cheltenham's High St, with bus stops close by. The public toilets and baby changing can be found in Cupola Tower in the centre of the scheme.
Dog owners and their well behaved pooches are welcome in several of the venues in The Brewery Quarter including Cosy Club and Brewhouse and Kitchen, along with the outdoor venues of others.