Southam Car BootGroups & Activities
- All The Family
If you’re looking for a bargain, wanting to turn pre-loved items into cash or just fancy a weekend stroll in a beautiful setting, pop up to Southam Car Boot.
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30am
- Bank holiday Mondays
- Closed during winter
- General admission from 12pm – 20p (children FREE)
- Early admission (before 12) – £1
- Set up anytime from 10am
- Early set up – £11
- Set up after 12pm – £7
If you’re thinking of selling, read Cheltenham Rocks’ writer Frankie’s article from her recent visit here.
More details from the Boots R Us website:
EARLY ENTRY POLICY – Some sellers and buyers wish to come onto the site early. We allow sellers on early if they turn up before 10:30am and pay £11 per car/£14 per van. Please note if you turn up after 10:30am you must wait (in our on-site waiting area) until 12pm. Customers wishing to enter early (before the last seller in) must pay a £1 entry fee. Entry after the last seller in will be 20p.
NOTE: Most sellers choose to set up from 12pm onwards.
Sign posted from smith’s industries trafic lights. Next to (BUT NOT ON) Cheltenham Race Course, GL52 3PE.
TIPS FOR FIRST TIMERS:
- Bring a paste table, picnic table or sheeting to display your goods.
- Have an idea of a price that you want for your items but be prepared to bargain.
- Just turn up, pay at the gate and our friendly stewards will direct you onto the sellers site.
- Bring a chair