Mums to bee Pilates free taster classEvents
Pregnancy Pilates from Busy Lizzy is a tailored pregnancy classes, especially designed for ‘mums to be’ from around 14 weeks.
Wednesday 26th February
7:15pm - 8:15pm
Classes are dedicated to preparing your body for the big day and beyond, helping with balance, pelvic floor and strength. We will also teach breathing and relaxation techniques which are essential in the preparation for labour and later stages of pregnancy. Pregnancy classes are open to all levels from complete beginners to seasoned participants – we tailor the moves to suit your needs and experience.
- Relax and take control of your breathing
- Meet other likeminded mums to be
- A Pregnancy focused workout – ideal from 14 weeks to birth. Please take advice from your midwife
- Equips your body better to cope with the strains caused by the weight of your growing baby
- Takes the strain off your back and pelvis, by using positions such as going on your hands and knees, which is a great position for pregnancy.
Book via the website here and choose 'Try a class'