- All The Family
Spend a relaxing few hours in our atmospheric Victorian kitchen knitting and enjoying tea and cake at the Holst Birthplace Museum! This year you will be looking at Victorian patterns as a group but feel free to bring along your own projects too. If you’ve also always wanted to learn to knit this session is also for you – come and learn from our experienced knitters.
- Tuesday 27th August, 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday 24th September, 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday 22nd October, 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday 19th November, 2pm - 4pm
- Tuesday 10th December, 2pm - 4pm
Where: At the Holst Birthplace Museum in the Victorian Kitchen in front of a coal fire with tea and cake.
Free with an annual admission ticket. A small donation towards refreshments is welcome. No need to book – just turn up!
- Adults: £6
- Children (5-15): £2
- Concessions: £5.50 (Senior Citizens, Students, Registered Disabled, Registered Unemployed)
- Family Ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children): £14
All entrance tickets are now Annual Passes. Come back to the Museum as many times as you like within one year for no extra cost! Just bring your ticket with you when you return.
- Friends of the Holst Birthplace Trust
- Children under 5
- Museum Association Members
- Art Fund Members (with card)
- Benefactors and 1 friend (with card)
- Assistants to Disabled visitors
The Holst Birthplace Museum welcomes groups of all ages and interests.