GLOBES: Breastfeeding SupportGroups & Classes
- Under 5s
Gloucestershire Breastfeeding Supporters’ Network offers breastfeeding support to mother's in the community and sessions are hosted by a qualified breastfeeding counselor as well as trained peer supporters. Mothers are welcome to come along even if they are not experiencing trouble with feeding but wish to meet like minded mothers in their local community. We have refreshments available and there is no cost to attend but donations are grateful received and help us to run our groups
BAPS and GLOBES are combining into a Cheltenham group at St Margaret’s Hall, 20 Coniston Road, Hatherley, Cheltenham, GL51 3NU.
11am – 1pm
Globes is a peer-led group where you can:
- breastfeed your baby in a relaxed, comfortable setting
- meet and share experiences with other breastfeeding mothers and trained peer supporters
- talk in confidence to a specialist breastfeeding counsellor about any concerns you may be having
- get fitted for a nursing bra and / or purchase one from our selection
- borrow books and DVDs on breastfeeding and other parenting topics
- just have a chat and a biscuit, whether you’ve come before or are venturing out with your little one for the very first time
Older siblings can play in the well-equipped family room. We’re also keen to welcome expectant mums wishing to find out more about feeding and the types of support available to them, or who simply want to meet others in advance of the big day.