- School Age
EMBRACE THE SLOW FASHION REVOLUTION IN CHELTENHAM THIS AUTUMN AND COME ALONG TO THIS BRILLIANT PRE LOVED FASHION SALE!
Fashion Re:Boot is the the pre-loved fashion sale where style obsessives can buy, sell or just gather together IS RETURNING TO CHELTENHAM IN SEPTEMBER – just in time for the Autumn/Winter shopping season to begin. It’s the brain child of Instagrammers extraordinaire Ciara Elliot and Erica Davies and it’s coming back to Cheltenham on it’s third visit. This collaborative event between CheltenhamMaman, the Fashion Reboot brand and Studio 81 events promises to be a night to remember.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Buyers…simply come along, browse, shop and enjoy the vibe! Please share that you are coming on your social media. Tickets are £5 and the fab staff at our venue (The Wilson Cafe) will be running a bar in case you need to keep hydrated while you shop! Keep up-to-date on Instagram @cheltenhammaman or in the Facebook event! The venue has a maximum capacity so don’t feel you need to arrive promptly at the start – you can call in at any time during the sale.
Stall holders…Stalls are £30…grab yours quick before they sell out! Please share you have a stall on your social media, take photos of your goods and tag in @fash_rebootand @cheltenhammaman so we can reshare, and showcase your stall items. You’ll need to bring a clothes rail to display your wares. There are a limited number of tables also available on a first come first served basis. Unloading/loading of stock can be done outside the venue – then you’ll need to move your car to a nearby car park. One stall holder ticket admits two people but one rail space.
Where?… This time we’re taking over the Mezzanine level of the The Wilson Cafe in central Cheltenham, so hoping to pick up lots of after work passing trade as well as the hard core fashion obsessives who pre book.
When?… The event takes place on Wednesday the 11th of September. Stallholders can set up from 5pm and the doors open at 6pm. The event finishes at 9pm and we need to have vacated the venue by 10pm latest.
PAYMENTS all stalls will take cash, some card. Preferably bring cash!
Plus the info below: Fashion Reboot’s advice for stall holders…..
- Please bring your own rail (no wider than 6ft)
- Please display shoes, handbags & accessories on the floor next to your rail
- Please provide your own float to take cash sales, there is wifi at the venue but it does struggle under the pressure of everyone trying to connect so make sure you can accept cash payments.
- Clearly label everything with prices, brand and size so people can see straight away, and your pitch name – if clothes are tried on, we want to make sure they are returned to the right stall
- Make sure everything is clean and ‘buyer-ready’
- Feel free to use battery powered fairy lights / display your stall beautifully!
- Think ahead about the lowest price you’d accept for special pieces and stick to them unless you like a bit of bartering!
- Think about the season – it will be the start of the autumn/winter fashion collections so that’s what you should be selling!
- Please help us to spread the word of this eco fashion community event by promoting the event on your social media channels, we would be very grateful!