- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Sudeley Castle & Gardens, will set the scene for a mighty migration of elephants grazing the grounds from 12 April to 31 May. Elephant Family at Sudeley will see over 30 enormous, life-sized elephant sculptures form a trail through the gardens this spring promising a poignant and fresh air-filled day out for families and conservationists alike.
Sudeley visitors and members will be among the first in the UK to see the awe-inspiring sculptures before they mobilise to form a 100-strong herd in London’s royal parks this summer and then migrating further to the USA and beyond on their global mission.
From 12 April children can once again enjoy the thrilling adventure playground, and the Castle Pantry will serve up a range of delicious, locally-sourced lunch options.
Please note, in line with government guidelines to ensure visitor safety, only outdoor spaces will be open and the castle itself will remain closed until 17 May at the earliest. For those hoping to enjoy the majestic elephant trail in a more tranquil environment, visiting earlier in the week is recommended.
All tickets for the Elephant Family must be pre-booked online and tickets for April are currently available. Elephant Family included with admission.
Future tickets will be available in due course.
We regret that dogs are not allowed in the castle grounds or gardens - including the children’s play area - apart from registered assistance dogs.
Purchase your tickets HERE.
All tickets must be purchased online. This also applies to free tickets for members.
Tickets are on sale for opening week (12 - 19 April). Following dates will be available up to a week in advance
We have reduced our ticket price for to reflect the closure of the Exhibitions and Castle Rooms as follows:
- Adult - £14
- Child - £7
- Family (2 adults, 2 children) - £37
- We have a limited number of tickets available daily in order to maintain social distancing and therefore all visitors are required to book tickets online.
- Carers and Historic Houses Association Members receive free entry but still need to book their free admission tickets online by selecting the ‘Partner offer or Complimentary Ticket’ option. Membership cards will need to be shown on arrival, with admission ticket to gain entry.
- Cottage bookings – information on how to redeem your free castle entry will be available in your Cottage Welcome Pack.
- To comply with the Government’s Track and Trace programme, we will keep everyone's contact details for 21 days.
- All online tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.