COVID-19 Rapid Response AppealGroups & Activities
- All The Family
Cheltenham and Gloucester Hospitals Charity raises funds for specialist equipment and technology, and extra care over and above the NHS. Together we can make a difference.
The charity has set up a COVID-19 Rapid Response Appeal to help support the wellbeing of our incredible NHS staff.
Support of our appeal will make a direct difference for our medical teams as they work to provide the best possible care for local patients across hospital wards and areas at this time.
By making a donation today you can help with a number of projects including:
- Boost boxes to give refreshment for teams as they work intensively to care for patients
- Wellbeing resources to help NHS staff alleviate stress while working under constant pressure
- Establishing fully equipped Staff Sleep Pods as places for staff to take a break during periods of intensive work, and ensure they are not too tired to drive home.
- Fold-out beds to help staff rest and recuperate
- The provision of alternative transport to work such as taxi or a minibus if public transport is not available.