- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
- Go on a trailer tour of our farm towed by 'Kevin the Kubota'
- See our sheep and cows in our fields
- Collect 1/2 dozen of our freshly laid free range eggs (1/2 dozen per paying person)
- Groups are kept small (maximum of 10 - 12 per tour)
- The tour lasts approximately 25 minutes
- Receive a 10% Off Voucher to be used on the day of your tour in our Farm Shop/Deli/Butchery
Please Note: Spaces on this tour are limited, we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
PLEASE BOOK & PAY IN THE FARM SHOP & COLLECT YOUR TICKET (or call us on 01242 678374 to pay over the phone)
LUNCH OPTIONS: Our deli provides plenty of choice for your lunch including children's lunch boxes, meal deals and hot specials as well as our usual range of homemade goodies. Our cakes, frittatas, quiches, soup and all day breakfast baps are delicious! We have plenty of seating outside.
- Wednesday 7th August
- Thursday 8th August
- Tuesday 20th August
- Wednesday 21st August
- Thursday 22nd August
9am - 3pm
Prices: £5 per adult / £5 per child (2-16) / under 2's free