- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
A WEEK-LONG CELEBRATION OF WELLBEING!
Across 7 days from the 9th – 15th September you will have the chance to access a wide variety of fitness classes with Active Pass, health and wellness services with Treatment Pass, as well as talks from leading experts and a host of Workshops and Events.
Whether it’s trying a new fitness class, finding an activity group, seeking support on a health issue, achieving more balance, or to simply indulge, the Cheltenham Wellbeing Festival will open the doors for you to explore every area of health and wellness on your doorstep.
Get ready to be inspired, educated and revitalised with workshops and events.
Some highlights include (click the links for more information):
Self-care for mums:
- Self-Care for Mums Event: Monday 9th September FIND OUT MORE
- Ice Cream for Breakfast: Monday 9th September FIND OUT MORE
Holistic Team Mum events:
- Invisible Woman: Thursday 12th September FIND OUT MORE
- Stuart Holmes Self-Care: Sunday 15th September FIND OUT MORE
- The Big Sleep: Sunday 15th September FIND OUT MORE
- Building Sound Minds with Marksteen Adamson (Main Stage): Saturday 14th September FIND OUT MORE
- Why My Teenager Won’t Talk To Me: Saturday 14th September FIND OUT MORE
- Positive Parenting: Saturday 14th September FIND OUT MORE
For all events and activities please visit the Cheltenham Wellbeing Festival website
Monday 9th - Sunday 15th September
Times and prices vary