Cheltenham Treasure TrailsParks & Walks
- All the family
- School age
Choose between Montpellier (Treasure Trail), Bath Road (Spy Trail) or Pittville Park (Murder Mystery Trail) and head out on a self-guided themed trail suitable for ages 6+. Have your trail posted or download and print if you’re hoping to get out and about today. Trails are between 1.5 – 2 miles long and take around 2 hours to complete.
For more information or to purchase a Trail visit the Treasure Trails website.
Click to view the Montpellier Treasure Trail
Click to view the Pittville Park Treasure Trail
Click to view the Bath Road Treasure Trail
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved!
- This trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant trailing fun!
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 20:00|