Catch a SmilePlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Catch a Smile fishing, animals and picnics! Open daily, and a great spot for families to head for something a little different.
From the team at Catch a Smile:
• We are open daily from 9:30 - 16:00.
• We have all equipment to hire and bait provided at an additional £3 per person.
• Prices are £8 for children and £11 for adults to fish.
• Due to COVID-19 we are asking that anyone who wishes to fish will either need knowledge of fishing or to come with someone who does as we can’t get close due to social distancing.
• There is no entry cost to come have a picnic or use the cafe, there however is some donation buckets around if you wish to make a donation.
Please note, in hot weather the animals may stay in their shady shelters.
Review from Amy on Facebook
My children (9 and 6) have never been fishing. before but they had an absolutely wonderful time here yesterday and are hooked. A lovely open space with plenty of spots to fish socially distanced, rods all made up for the children by the super friendly staff, bait provided and between them they caught over 20 fish! They relaxed and watched their floats wonderfully. As a bonus they also stroked the donkeys, had an ice cream and played with a sheep called cheeky who thinks he’s a dog!
A really lovely time, we’ll be back and would definitely recommend.
|Monday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Friday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 16:00|
|Sunday||09:30 - 16:00|