- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
Discover what childhood was like in the Victorian times at the Holst Birthplace Museum!
What was life like for a child growing up in the Victorian times? Glimpse young Victorian lives through objects from the time, including those from Gustav Holst’s own childhood.
Saturday 20th July – Saturday 14th December
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:30am - 4pm
- Open on Bank Holiday Mondays
- Adults: £6
- Children (5-15): £2
- Concessions: £5.50 (Senior Citizens, Students, Registered Disabled, Registered Unemployed)
- Family Ticket (2 adults & up to 3 children): £14
All entrance tickets are now Annual Passes. Come back to the Museum as many times as you like within one year for no extra cost! Just bring your ticket with you when you return.
- Friends of the Holst Birthplace Trust
- Children under 5
- Museum Association Members
- Art Fund Members (with card)
- Benefactors and 1 friend (with card)
- Assistants to Disabled visitors
The Holst Birthplace Museum welcomes groups of all ages and interests.