Swindon Village HallVenue
• Choice of three hire rooms available
• Large hall with stage area and patio overlooking the park – capacity 120
• Bar / Conference room – capacity 40
• Breakout meeting room – capacity 20
• Plenty of free onsite parking
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, tea and coffee making facilities, and cutlery
• Wheelchair access ramp
• Stage Lighting
• Large selection of seating and fold down tables
As well as being home to many fantastic clubs, the Hall is also the perfect location for private hire events. It benefits from a large main hall with elevated stage, a separate meeting room and bar area, toilets, disabled access, a large kitchen with small adjoining break out area and plenty of onsite parking.
The village hall is on Church Road, opposite Swindon Village Primary School. Meaning it is within easy access of Bishops Cleeve, Wymans Brook and the Gallagher Retail Park.
Due to its great proximity to the out of town shopping centres, it’s a great place for parents to drop kids off for a club or party and go and get a bit of shopping done!
Book via the website below