St Michael’s CentreVenue hire
Does venue fit a bouncy castle?
All The Family
St Michael’s Centre, School Road, Bishop’s Cleeve offers spacious facilities ideal for children’s parties. With two activity halls, two modern kitchens, newly refurbished toilet facilities and enclosed parking for 30 cars, St Michael’s Centre is a very popular venue.
A wide range of organisations choose to hire the centre, offering a broad range of activities for local people of all ages. This is an ideal venue for meetings of all sizes, lectures, concerts, formal and informal learning, fitness classes, children’s parties and family celebrations.
- Large hall – capacity about 80 seated comfortably at tables, 100 seated theatre style.
- Small Hall – capacity up to 30 seated (recently renovated). This room is usefully connected to the large hall and can be used for serving food and drinks.
- Quiet room – suitable for meetings of up to 6 people.
- Kitchen – a fully equipped commercial kitchen. To hire the kitchen facilities there is an extra cost although hirers are permitted to make teas and coffees as part of the basic hire fee. We also offer a crockery and cutlery hire service.
- WCs – including facilities for people with disabilities.
- Parking – enclosed parking for 30 cars to the rear of the building.
- Access – the building is easily accessible from the car park for wheelchair users.
Charges: Our current hire rates start at £10 per hour. Significant savings are available for regular use. We are a charity and the money raised from building hire enables us to support those in need in our community.