Pyjama DramaParty Entertainers, Supplies and Equipment
Most suitable for children from three to seven years, shows last approximately one hour and work best with no more than 30 children. During each show children will be whisked away on an imaginary adventure, explore new lands and walk in the shoes of their favourite characters. To take a starring role in our special show all you need is a little imagination.
Our Interactive Theatre parties are full of exciting and magical characters, brought to life with just a sprinkling of imagination. So if your child dreams of hanging out with dragons, being a fairy queen, living in a castle, digging for buried gold or swimming with mermaids, you’re in the right place…
- Dinosaur Stomp: A party for those who know their Stegasaurus from their T-Rex!
- Queen of the Fairies: The Fairy Ball is about to start but who (or what?) has snatched the Queen’s fairy wings?
- Magical Mermaids: Only mermaid magic can help Merbaby when she gets lost at sea!
- Pirate Adventure: Find out what happens when two rival pirate gangs meet face to face…
- Teddy Bear’s Picnic: I know where the teddy bears are having their picnic today and guess what? We’ve all been invited!
- The Super-Duper Superhero: Where good defeats evil every time!
- A Frozen Birthday: An icy tale of two devoted sisters, and one cheeky snowman!
- Alien Invasion: When the aliens come to live in your attic, you know you’re in for an adventure...
- Princess Party: All princesses love glitter and lace and they all love pretty things. But I know a princess who also loves to jump in mud – do you?
- Sailing the Seven Seas: Mermaids, pirates and treasure!
- A Very Royal Birthday: For little princesses, princes and dragons everywhere…