- Under 5s
- School Age
The Play Farm is a themed play centre for children 0-12 years found in the Brewery Quarter, Cheltenham. There's a huge play frame with 3 separate areas, providing clean, safe, fun surroundings for babies, toddlers and juniors to explore, exercise and enjoy!
In January 2018 Cheltenham's Play Farm was given a makeover under new ownership which has included a huge increase in the size of the toddler area (with new racing slide), baby sensory features, lots more tables and an improved menu.
The Play Farm Cheltenham - Entry costs
Prices for Play Fam vary depending on the time of your visit and the ages of the children attending.
- Adults – One adult entry per paying group refunded when spending more than £10.00 at our Café
- Childminders with NCMA cards / proof of certification (25% discount for children in your care)
- Twins Discount (Half-price on one twin)
- Toddler Morning (£3.00, Monday term-time entry before 11h30, incl Adult entry plus squash & biscuit)
- Tea-Time Treat (Entry and Meal for £6.50 per child, Monday-Friday term-time)
- "Blue Siren" NHS/Police/Military/Emergency staff 10% on admission
Along with the play frame, the Play Farm hold several classes and activities during the week including Pyjama Drama, Monkey Music, crafts, toddler mornings and parties...
Play Farm Cheltenham parties are legendary. Take the hassle out of planning, hosting, and clearing up after your next child's birthday party and choose between one of 6 party packages. Find out more.
Play Farm Dining
The Play Farm menu includes Kid's Hot Pick 'n' Mix, lunch boxes, breakfast, 'Free From' menu and brand new mouth watering options for adults. View 2018 menu below.