Cotswold Adventures: Bushcraft at Cotswold Farm ParkEvents
- All The Family
- School Age
Our 1 day Cotswold Adventures Bushcraft course is perfect for families and friends! You’ll be surrounded by the beautiful rolling hills of the Cotswolds, a stone’s-throw from the popular visitor attraction of Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park.
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS…
The course starts with a short walk from the Cotswold Farm Park car park to private woodland and the bush camp that will be your base for the day. Here’s the breakdown of what the course includes:
- Basic foraging – learn which plants to avoid and which are medicinal, useful, or can be eaten
- Shelter building workshop – including the basics of knife and saw safety
- Game preparation – learn how to prepare and cook your own wild food for lunch!
- Fire-lighting session
- Water – sourcing it and how to make it safe to drink
- Whittling – carve a memento to take home with your new-found knife skills
- Natural navigation – basics of navigation without using a compass
The course includes lunch (a vegetarian option is available), as well as tea, coffee and cordial which will be available throughout the course.
Your day with us is designed to be flexible and delivery is adapted to the requirements of the group. Prior experience isn’t necessary at all. Even if you have never seen yourself as an 'outdoorsy' person, this is a gentle introduction to bushcraft and survival.
Minimum Age: 8 years
Tuesday 3rd April - alternative dates available HERE
10am - 4:30pm
Cost of Full Day Bushcraft Experience: Child (8-17 years) £50, Adult £75